Contact tracing of in-patients with COVID-19: Pilot Study
This study is now available on medRxiv
Pilot Study Report – Click icon below to download
Localised contact tracing: Pilot Evaluation
Sheffield Community Contact Tracers (SCCT) are pleased to share with you two reports highlighting the findings from the pilot phase of the programme which took place between April and June 2020.
The steering group is now working closely with community organisations to develop a self-referral model that will be tested and evaluated in the second phase of this study.
Pilot Evaluation Report – Click icon below to download
Volunteer Evaluation Report – Click icon below to download
Evaluation Findings Webinar - 29th May 2020
We delivered a webinar at 2pm on Friday 29th May to share the detail of our findings and to allow attendees to:
· Find out more about this innovative Sheffield contact tracing project
· Hear of the findings from the evaluation of the pilot
· Discover the plans for spreading this work to other communities
· Consider whether an effort like this may be suitable for your community
· Contribute your experience of contact tracing and working in your local community
· Ask questions of the presenters
Sheffield Community Contact Tracers Practice Sharing
SCCT are happy to share their documents with interested organisations considering developing models in their own localities.
Please note that these files relate to the Pilot Phase of the initiative only between April-June 2020, pre-introduction of the national system, therefore, some of the guidance included is out of date.
Editable versions are available on request through the contact page but please ensure you check current guidance and amend these documents if you wish to use them.